Boothster Studio Share
Boothster Studio is a kinetic, collaborative creative space designed by innovative sustainable modernist design company, Boothster. Boothster is seeking like minded small companie(s) to share the space on a month to month basis. This is a shared space. The space is not zoned for assembly or events.
- Collaborate with like minded creative companies
- Up to Approx 2400 sf open space with 12.5 ft tall ceilings
- Boothster designed desks
- Kitchen with mini bar
- White floors and curtain for photo shoots
- Sunken “eco lounge” with projector for client meetings, featuring small bar
- 2 bathrooms
- Industrial sink (small)
- Totally unique cardboard furniture
- South facing large windows
- White curtains allowing for separation of space
- Space designed by artist and Sr. Boothologist at Boothster
- Euro style urban art wall by muralist, Collective Art Haus and Folkyard founder Taylor Blackwell
- Fine art by Curtis Phillips
- Iridescent silver wood from original motorcycle dealership from 1926
- Feng Sui inspired design flow
- Reclaimed wood walls
- Funky cardboard furniture
- White floor and white curtains
Please direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Space will be shown by appointment only. No unannounced drop bys please.
Scraps from previous project and original found woods create an architecturally interesting bar. A contributing Feng sui flow is created with bar and euro style graffiti.
Booming sound with sonic speakers.
Eco friendly lounge and dance floor.
Euro style graffiti with recycle symbol “sketch groove” and Stevie stencil.